Operating Room Surgical Lights HE-I(L700/L700)
Max illumination 40000-180000 Lux, satisfy precise illumination requirements. It creates identical light sources, and it illuminates evenly. Uniform color temperature lighting avoids tissue color fluctuations, which is caused by uneven light mixing in the surgical field area. It will reduce the surgeon’s misjudgment of the diseased tissue effectively, and improve the safety of the operation.
1. German LED light sources pass through high-performance OSRAM lens.
2. Optional balance arm four models:Ondal square arm; Ondal round arm; Economy square arm; Economy round arm.
3. The Color temperature is adjustable from 3700k to 5000k by four levels, while maintaining the color rendering index of Ra 95-98 (adjustable).
4. The minimal life expectancy of each LED is 50,000 hours.
5. Within the whole adjusting, the illumination intensity of HE-I (L700/L700) can achieve up to 40000-180000Lux.
6. Options: 4-hours backup battery, wall-mode arm, Remote control, Touch-Screen, HD Camera system.
|Number of bulbs
|Average lamp life
|Color temperature (adjustable)
|Color rendering index (adjustable)
|Depth of focus
|Power consumption (W)
|Head warmed up
|| <1 ° C
|| AC100-240v 50/60HZ